Tuesday, September 8, 2009

About me...

My name is Joshua, I go by Josh.

I am very interested in to technology, mostly the networking side.

I would mos excel in a Math class, since it is my favorite subject. Some of my strengths are that I am a fast learner, and am skilled in computers, a weakness of mine would be that I am at times clumsy.

I don't usually study for tests, but when I do, I usually do it on the internet like on Youtube or Wikipedia.

What I would like to learn most in this class would be all of the Web 2.0 technologies, things I have not yet found out yet. I think our work should be divided individually as a team, if one person does not help the team out, they should be at fault. If someone works hard, they should be rewarded.

I would be a great team member by helping out with the Microsoft documents, since I took BCIS and I understand them very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment